Saturday, October 15, 2005

Pix (ure pages)

Remember Picture Pages? Bill Cosby and that stupid magic marker. I just thought about that for the first time in I don't know how long. Anyway, even though I didn't go to services this past week, I survived last night despite being pegged in the head by a cell phone (I guess we're even for the concussion I gave you during the after Prom party, Zack). Here are the picks. And just for shits and giggles, a picture of Uncle Rico.



College Picks
(0-2) this week, (5-5) on the year
Terrible week last week as I not only lost both games, but also Wyoming's streak of beating the spread came to an end.

New Mexico at Wyoming (-7) -- I don't care if I jinxed them last week, I'm getting back on the Wyoming train.

UNLV at Air Force (-7.5) -- I know nothing about these teams. My preferred sports book site is acting up so I am just going to post this and finish with the NFL picks at a later time today.

Peace out Napolean.



NFL (9-5) this week, (33-40-1) on the year