Friday, November 04, 2005

And we're BACK!


With the end of the pool season rapidly approaching, my temporary, albeit memorable tenure as a pool technician has come to an end. As a result, I will most likely be back to my bitter, unemployable, daily posting self in a matter of days.

As for now, I just checked Ye Olde Keyword Analysis and there are some doozies. Check these out:

Clayton Biggsby Video Download
Camp Colorwar Themes
LSU & Thunderstruck
Deron Williams Daughter
George Benson Jehovas Witness
Deron Williams Wife
Mr. Peebles
Wife Deron Williams
Catheter Play
Udonis Haslem's Personal Life
[my favorite]
How Do You Pronounce Domanick Davis

Who knew there was so much interest about Deron Williams' family? And who the fuck is looking up Mr. Peebles?

You are some sick, twisted freaks. And I love you for it.

Peace out, Napolean.