Thursday, November 17, 2005

G(Q)'s up, Ho's down

GQ magazine, a publication I might have read twice in my life, has named Jennifer Aniston its first ever Woman of the Year. Why? Has someone ever gotten more consistent press for doing so little? Yes, she's actually in a movie this year, but beyond that has she done anything since being on a mildly amusing (yet incomprehensibly popular) sitcom? I dare say not. Oh, she was married to Brad Pitt, who himself hasn't done anything of significance since Fight Club. This, apparently, is enough to be on the cover every stupid supermarket tabloid magazine for the last three years. Which brings me to my theory: Women want to fuck Jennifer Aniston more than men. Can anything else explain their obsession?

And in case you haven't heard it yet, here is a link to the infamous 7th Floor Crew song allegedly done by some University of Miami football players a couple of years ago. Its actually pretty good.