Thursday, February 23, 2006

It's on (Jason Mulgrew) 187um Killa


When I started this blog, I wanted a way to get noticed by some of the people who share my sick, twisted sense of humor. It was about that time that I discovered Jason Mulgrew's blog and nearly cried as I tried to contain my laughter during my Tax Law class. As I read some of his previous posts, I knew that his sense of humor mirrored mine and so did his writing (admittedly, his is slightly funnier because I have long given up the fat guy lifestyle for one more anorexia-based).

Everything is Wrong with me was one of the first blogs I had in my links section. In fact, I think it was the only one written by someone I did not know. Then, Mr. Mulgrew decided that he wanted some free publicity for his site. He offered a deal in which my blog could be linked on his "Friends of" section if I linked to him and told 10 people about it. Well, I knew a great deal when I saw it. I did exactly that (I didn't even use any fake email addresses either). Within a couple of weeks, my little corner of the internet was listed right there amongst such heavy hitters as Opinionistas and My Blog is Poop.

Everything went swimmingly for quite some time. But then it all changed. It seems as though young Jason is gone from face to heel. Jasamania has flipped into Hollywood Mulgrew. Today, Hollywood Mulgrew unveiled a new site design. A new site design that classifies the other blogs linked therein into "Awesome," "Famous," and "Other."

Now, normally I would not care about being thrown into the "other" category like so much dirty socks, but, unlike the Awesome and Famous categories, the Other category is not even on the front page. In fact, it is on a page that you can't even get to (yet?). I'm not even sure I'm on it. And for that, I am doing something that should have been done a long time ago. I'm starting a 90's rap style feud with Jason Mulgrew. That's right fat boy, its on.

For the purposes of this feud, I will be representing the East Coast, while "Hollywood" Mulgrew has just joined the Westside crew. Since you fired the first shot in this war, I will be taking your link off my front page when my lazy ass gets around to it. You will never be one of People's 50 hottest bachelors again without my link, bitch. My 4-4 makes sure none of your readership grow!