Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Wednesgay

Something at work must be rubbing off on me. Its probably either in the hand soap, the sodas from the machine, or the boxes of Man 2 Man lube in the basement. Whatever the reason, I have become at least 32% gay on Wednesdays. Why? I not only watch American Idol, but also Project Runway.

I have decided that I will be posting my takes on the American Idol shows for the rest of the season. Bear in mind, if I actually get around to doing this every week, I'll be shocked. On the other hand, I did look at the strawberry flavored dental dams at work, so anything is possible.

Here is my list of nicknames for the 24 contestants who made it to the audience participation portion of the show. I'll probably forget who's who by next week, so I reserve the right to change people's nicknames whenever I want.

The Guys:

Constantine II
I'm Carol!
Shawn Brumder
Fat Joe
Chinstrap Toothface
New Lenny Kravitz
Evil Jared
Redneck
Gay Aiken
Nervous Tic
(You're my boy) Blue
Sam Weir

The Girls:

Rachel Ray
Mandingo
Mel M.
Aisha
Black Sweder Optional
Clown Face
Girl Next Door
O'Dreamy
8 Mile Barbie
Theory of Relativity
Red State Randi
The girl too boring for a nickname

Granted, some of the names aren't that great, but they are the best I could do on short notice. Thats why I will probably be changing some of them in the coming weeks. So I hope you like them and if you actually get most of them, then god help you. Because you're almost as fucked up as me.