Friday, March 10, 2006

Mulgrew fires back

Well, I haven't heard from Jason Mulgrew since I declared 90's style rap feud on that bama, but today I saw what I can only assume is his lame-ass attempt at retaliation. If you check here, you will see that Mr. Mulgrew is jocking my steez. His Sherman Klump ass even copied me by posting about Jury Duty. Who knows if he even went to jury duty, but sure as shit, two days after I had a post about jury duty, here comes Poppin' Fresh claiming my city, but bitch, you ain't from Compton!

Tugboat even had the audacity to call himself "Larry Awesome." If I'm not mistaken, I believe I came up with your new nickname Hollywood Montrose. Doesn't it just sing? I have another question for you. Did what's his name get at you? Who? Deeeeeeez nuuuuuuuuts!

But seriously, did you actually think you could bite my jury duty post and nobody would notice? Your Morning Zoo ass doesn't even have the skills to throw down with the shit about the priest or the Escalade, so you shouldn't have even tried. And as for that shit about coming from a family of criminals. Shit. Didn't you go to prep school, motherfucker?

Listen up, bitch. I'm coming up to New York this month and if you know what's good for you, you'll stay the fuck out of my way. And if you ever copy my shit again, you best be popping those Xanax like Krispy Kremes. Word is bond.