Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Keywords

Since nothing of interest has happened to me today (except for pooping three times), I decided to go with a post that is completely stolen from Jason Mulgrew. Recently, I signed up for a website that tracks keywords, hits, and even locations of my readers. The most interesting thing other than the fact that I'm apparently huge in Williamsburg, Virginia, are the keywords that people use to find this site via various search engines. Below are a list of some of my favorites.

Keywords:

Blubber Belly
Free Borf Tee
Bunkmate Game Questions
Steve Hutchinson Herpes
Michigan Fab 5 Tee Shirts
TV Show Starring Kate Milgrew
Array
DC G-Unit Afterparty
LSU Thunderstruck
Flags of our Fathers
Calling a girl for the first time
Video clips of Demarcus Ware
After Party Agent


I think my favorite one has to be "Steve Hutchinson Herpes." I have no idea why someone would search for that, but my best guess is that some potential girlfriend of Steve's is trying to check up on his medical records using Google. Thank god we don't live in a world where that is possible... yet.

I just wanted to say thanks to all my readers, especially those who don't even know me.