Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Keywords 3

Since I have nothing much else to say today, here are some Ramblings and Keywords.

-- The Redskins are going to be just awful this year. I put the over/under at 4 wins.

-- The old time baseball nicknames were the best. I wish I had a friend named Sparky, don't you?

-- Does anyone else refuse to go to movies anywhere near their opening weekends because they hate people as much as I do?

-- Remember in elementary school when there was like one fat kid per grade (me)? I bet now there's like 15 fat kids per grade.

-- I honestly believe I'm both smart and lazy enough to graduate with a 3.0 average at any college in the country, from Harvard to ITT Tech.

-- If it were possible to slap some sense into the Tivo, mine would be black and blue by now. If I see "Tivo would like to change the channel at 10:00 to record Tivo Suggestion: King of the Hill" one more time, I'm going to drop kick that motherfucker out the window, especially if I'm watching something like 61*.

-- My digestive system is about as fast as Terry Schiavo running the 40, but I swear, once I have a Dairy Queen Blizzard, I start releasing worse gas than Zyklon B. (For those of you who get that reference, it could be my most offensive joke ever).


Keywords recently used to access my site:

Dog in a bathtub
Picture of Deron Williams with girlfriend
Andrea Barber dead rumors
Dancia McKellar
Kimmie Gibler treatment
Braylon Edwards pink shirt
Scrumtralescent
Truth of car crash to Drazen Petrovic
pretend bees drunk car "black sheep" "chris farley"
Raymond Felton's girlfriend
NBA draft jehova witness
Cedric Benson crying
Whale's vagina
I hate you and your weird nipples
Dancia McKellar Nude
Vagina Gaff
Demarcus Ware highlight videos
Worst stunt injury pulled by Bam Margera