Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Eggs ala Catheter

In my ongiong war against my body, I have been forced to come up with new and interesting takes on what some might call an unhealthy diet. My favorite dish that I have created so far is something I think I invented. I'll call it eggs ala catheter. The only downside of this dish is that it takes a fair amount of time to prepare and might give you the Acapulco splatters.

First, you hard boil as many eggs as you would like. I only eat the egg whites in this dish, so that must be accounted for in preparation. 6 is a decent sized portion of whites. I'm not sure what it would taste like with the yolks, but I'm guessing not too good. So hard boil those fuckers.

Second, after you have deshelled them and taken the yolks out, spray some Pam in a frying pan and put the eggs in there. Fry them until they have a nice golden brown color (or whatever you want).

Third, adorn the eggs with whatever condiment you like. I usually go with Sirachi sauce (a spicy Thai sauce). This makes the meal hurt so good.

Enjoy!