Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Top 5 lists

I'm going to steal a page from the Dirty Filter and publish some lists of my own. Here are three.

Top 5 Actresses that make me not want to see a movie


1) Renee “Plastic Face” Zellweger -- She was ok in Jerry Maguire, but now she's just too full of herself and always looks like she just ate a bad grapefruit.
2) Nicole “Overrated” Kidman -- She hasn't been in a movie I've wanted to see since Days of Thunder.
3) Jessica “Dumbass” Simpson -- I'd do her, but she's just so stupid. Unwatchable.
4) Paris “Dumberass” Hilton -- Barely an actress and barely a human being.
5) Dame Judi Dench -- The perennial Oscar lock for token British actress, I've yet to see any of her work and I never will.


Top 5 Albums of all time


1) Sgt. Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club – The Beatles
2) Thriller – Michael Jackson
3) Paul’s Boutique – Beastie Boys
4) The Wall – Pink Floyd
5) Ten – Pearl Jam

Top 25 Comedy Movies of all time (rated in terms of laughs when I first saw them)(in no particular order, because its just too hard)


1) Airplane
2) Vacation
3) There’s Something About Mary
4) Dumb and Dumber
5) This is Spinal Tap
6) Caddyshack
7) Tommy Boy
8) Waiting for Guffman
9) The Nutty Professor (Eddie Murphy version)
10) Billy Madison
11) Austin Powers
12) Coming to America
13) South Park: Bigger, Longer, and Uncut
14) Cannibal! The Musical
15) Major League
16) Swingers
17) Meet the Parents
18) Revenge of the Nerds
19) Raising Arizona
20) Groundhog Day
21) What About Bob?
22) Animal House
23) Fast Times at Ridgemont High
24) The Jerk
25) Office Space