Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Give me back my CDs

I finally went through my CD book and took account of which CDs I have and which ones are missing. I know where a few of them are (Shmeg Shmempler, I'm looking your way) and I probably haven't seen some since college. So now, with the advent of digital music, whoever has my CDs does not really need them anymore. Just copy them onto your hard drive and send me back the original copy. Here is a list of what I am missing:

1) Beastie Boys: Ill Communication -- not my favorite album of theirs, but one I'd like to listen to from time to time. I have no idea where or when I lost this one.

2) Wu Tang Clan: Enter the Wu Tang -- this one I am genuinely pissed off about. I loved this album and I would really like to get it back. Again, no clue where it is, but it probably disappeared sometime during my stint at 1620 Cambridge.

3) Tupac: All Eyez on Me Vol. 1 -- Who takes just one volume of a 2 volume set? An asshole, that's who. Send it back, dick.

4) Def Jam Box Set Vol. 4 -- The person who has this one knows who he is. I have no idea why he would never give it back to me, despite me asking numerous times. Save it to your computer and send it, Caballo.

5) Dave Matthews Band: Crash and Recently : I think Recently has been gone for a long time. I have no doubt that one got stolen in college. As for Crash, I didn't even really like it that much, but I'd still love to get it back.

6) Pink Floyd: Dark Side of the Moon -- This one was probably left in someone's CD player after watching the Wizard of Oz and getting zooted. In that respect, I would venture to guess that a full 38% of Dark Side CDs have been lost.

7) Santana's Greatest Hits -- This would have been the perfect CD to play at the beach this weekend when we were just chilling and drinking... if I still had it.

8) The Jerky Boys Vol. 3 -- Project X, send it back to me or I will get a cobra to bite your eyeball.

9) The Box Presents: Big Phat Ones of Hip-Hop -- This one is somewhere in Colediggy's stash. I know you like Playaz Club, but gets to sending.

Interestingly enough, my Mariah Carey and Vanilla Ice CDs are still in their original places in my CD book. I guess those people who steal don't know real talent when they see it.