Saturday, September 03, 2005

Rediculous Bet #1

Last night I bet the J-Man $10 that the Redskins would win less than 6 games this year. I originally said the over/under was 4, but he gave me 5 and the under. As many of you know, I have some of the worst luck in the business and the J-Man has some of the best, but this is one of those bets where I hope I'm wrong. Even if I lose the bet, I win in the long run because the Skins will have won more games than I thought.

Of course, this means that the Skins will win 6 games and still suck this year. I guess I failed to take into consideration the last couple of games of the year that they usually win in order to have a worse draft pick, but I think we might have traded our entire draft for a magic bean this year, so they might end up getting a great draft pick only to have squandered it on moving up to get Jason Campbell.