Thursday, June 30, 2005

In honor of the 4th of July and my upcoming trip to the beach, here is a random rap I'll create right now.

154 with a crap on deck
Never did like the ogre Shrek
Geico's trademark is the geck
O.J. is down with Barry Sheck

I like my Diet Coke and Ramen Noodles
Got a half beagle, not a poodle
Get off at Woodley Park/Adam's Morgan/Zoo-dle
And when I'm in Berlin I eat a strudel

I got a fever, a fever for the cowbell
Applied for more positions than my man Art Shell
Don't have no job because I don't work well
My beats are crazy like Dave Chappelle

Going to the beach and I mean Dewey
Gonna eat at Theo's and get real screwey
Hope the toilet doesn't get too pooey
Reconnect with my main man Shkewey

Yeah I'm white, I mean like Michael Jackson
My favorite arcade game in the day was Zaxxon
Before waxing off, make sure you wax on
Get rid of the pipe, stay off the crack, son

Representing DC, the real chocolate city
I like the girlies with the tig ass bitties
I break and enter like G. Gordon Litty
I hope you liked my lame ass ditty