Thursday, March 17, 2005

Bored in class

Right now I am in the middle of Federal Courts class on St. Patrick's Day, which also happens to the the first day of the NCAA tournament (woo hoo UW-M!!!). Needless to say, I'm bored out of my mind because this is the worst class I have ever taken in my life. I have absolutely no attention span for this crap because I will hoepfully never use it (much like that cock-ring I got in a San Francisco bar bathroom vending machine).

In an effort to get my (newly acquired) counter up over the 1 mark, here's some questionnaire I found that I will fill out for my loyal readers (if there are any).

How much do we actually know about our friends? This
is a questionnaire to
get to know them better. Read through the comments
below about your friend
and then make sure you read the instructions at the
bottom. Have fun!

1. What time is it? 3:33 pm
2. Name as it appears on birth certificate: Rather Not Say
3. Nicknames: Poop Pants, Gary, Fuckneck, Assy-Nipples
4. Piercing: both ears (probably have closed up by now)
5. Eye color: doo doo brown
6. Place of birth: Alexandria, VA (dirty dirty!)
7. Favorite food: General Tso's Chicken / Steak
8. Ever been to Africa? no
9. Ever been toilet papering? I'm not sure I understand what this means
10. Love someone so much it made you cry? Crying is for pussies
11. Been in a car accident? Yes, but I was never driving. I'm a fucking sweet driver.
12. Croutons or bacon bits: Bacon
13. Favorite day of the week: Saturday
14. Favorite restaurant: Angelo & Maxie's
16. Favorite sport to watch: football
17. Favorite drink: A good bloody mary, beer, captain and coke
18. Favorite ice cream: Coffee/ chocolate chip cookie dough
19. Disney or Warner Bros: Warner
21. What color is your bedroom carpet? some sort of amalgam of earth tones
22. How many times did you fail your driver's test? never (see comment about being a sweet driver)
23. Before this one, from whom did you get your last e-mail? my girlfriend
24. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? Best Buy
25. What you do most often when you are bored? Post here, drink, eat, play station.
26. Bed time: around 2
27. Who will respond to this e-mail the quickest? Nobody, as I have no readers
28. Who is the person you sent this to that is least likely to respond? See above
29. Favorite TV shows: South Park, Chappelle's Show
30. Last person you went out to dinner with: Girlfriend and friends
31. Ford or Chevy? Both suck rice cock
32.What are you listening to right now? some jackass talking about federal common law
34. Lake, ocean or river? ocean
35. How many tattoos do you have? none
36. Have you ever run out of gas? yep
37. Time you finished this e-mail? 3:40 pm