Monday, March 28, 2005

Law School is the worst

I'm sitting here at 3:58, waiting to go to a meeting with my Real Estate group from 4-6, which we really don't need to have today (especially since I really have not done anything since we last met). Law students are so anal, its awful. I'm going to be a little late to this meeting, just to see what they say.

After doing that last Camp post, I realized that I left a lot out of it and I will be working on part deux for later this week. I never realized how much material there was there and I think its pretty original stuff for the blogosphere.

I also haven't officially launched this blog yet. After the second Camp post, I think I'll have enough stuff to hook some readers.

Just got caught by one of my group members (its 4:02). Unbelievable. Gotta go listen to some idiots that love to hear themselves talk.