Monday, March 21, 2005

Monday thoughts

So its 3:47 and I'm here at school in the midst of my 8(!) hour break in between classes. I'm pretty sure that when I applied to law school, I didn't know that the majority of my time would be spent getting better at internet poker. However, I'm still too much of a pussy to use real money, so instead of actually getting something out of the deal, I'm just wasting time.

During these breaks, I could be reading, studying, or looking for jobs, but I have tried all of those things before and they usually amount to "just wasting my time" so I might as well get some sort of enjoyment out of the deal. Needless to say, that enjoyment is usually eating or surfing the net. Incidentally, I have always wanted to learn to surf, but a couple of things have held me back: 1)I live on the east coast near no good surfing water and 2) for as mediocre at every sport as I am, watersports (ha!) have usually been a problem. I just don't possess the requisite upper body/core strength to support my fat ass.

Meanwhile, on the no-limit table, I'm currently the chip leader of the 1 table tournament.

I'm doing ok in my NCAA tourney pool. I just need UNC over Ill in the finals and Louisville to make the final four. Lookin' sharp! Normally, I finish 1 out of the money and have no doubt that this will be the situation again this year.

I ordered this PS2 game called Yourself Fitness and it will be sitting at the front desk today when I get home. I'm psyched. I will finally get the personal trainer that I so desperately need. I don't care if she is made of pixels, she's hot. Now I will actually be able to get some exercise while playing a video game at the same time. Sweet.

I haven't checked my two favorite celebrity blogs in a while. If you would like to know, they are Tom Green and Wil Wheaton. Both very entertaining. Though neither can hold a candle to Jason Milgrew.

I just lost all my chips in poker because I was bored. Later.