Thursday, March 31, 2005

A letter to QVC

Have you seen this commercial for QVC where some dumb whore screams at the top of her lungs, "IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII Have nothing to wear!"? Well, if you haven't you are in luck. The effect of this commercial is maddening. What follows is a transcript of an email I sent QVC. And yes, I asked for them to respond. If I get a response and its good, I'll post it.

Dear QVC,

Please, if you have any regard for humanity, stop airing that commercial where the woman screams at the top of her lungs that she has nothing to wear. Every time I hear this commercial come on tv, it makes me want to puncture my eardrums with a dull, rusty spoon that has just been dipped in hot sauce and spat on by a homeless crack addict.

Seriously, this commercial must be stopped. How would you like it if every 10 minutes or so, I randomly showed up next to you and screamed in your ear for about 5 seconds? Doesn't sound fun, does it? That is what is happeneing here with your commercial.

Now I'm sure that as a customer service representative, you probably don't have the power to get that piece of crap off the air, but maybe you could pass my sentiments along to management so that I don't need to hear that bitch scream anymore.

Yours in Christ,

Catheter Man