Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Good News!

The Gap has announced that it will no longer have Horseface Killa Norman Bates (Sara Jessica Parker) as their spokeshorse in their commercials anymore. As you may be able to tell, I hate the Gap and Horseface. The Gap is like the official uniform supply company of white people. Now, I'm white, but I am offended by people who shop at the Gap and LL Bean and Lands End and those type of places. And don't get me started on Old Navy. The only one of those stores I find acceptible is Banana Republic and even they are getting pretty bad.

I also hate Horseface with a passion because first of all --- she's ugly as shit. Sure, she's got a pretty good body for an 83 year old and more power to Ferris Beuller for hitting that (by the way, would it be much of a reach to say that he's gay?), but her face is absolutely hideous to the point of making me want to slap her mother. Secondly, every dumbass sheep-like girl loves this bitch and thinks Sex and the City was the best show to ever come along. That show sucked worse than Friends.

Which brings me to the Gap commercial starring horseface (who fancys herself as a broadway actress). Every time I heard that bitch singing about oats or something, I would immediately turn the tv off for about 30 seconds so that there would be no chance of seeing/hearing her whinnies and neighs. Apparently, my little protest must have gotten back to the Gap ad wizards and they canned the bitch.

Even though I hate the Gap and everything they stand for, I am proud of them and happy for them. They apparently got some british singer to be their new spokeswoman. I have never heard of her, but I'm sure the sound of her voice wont make me want to puncture my eardrums and will almost certainly allow me to leave the tv on during the commercials. Bravo, Gap, bravo!