Wednesday, March 09, 2005

It begins...

Well, I've finally started a blog. I hopt to update it as much as possible and not give up in two weeks like I normally would with new projects. Here you can expect to read about such important things as: Jaoquin Phoenix's cleft palate, drunken rants by me, stories about trying to graduate law school, stories about trying to get a job, and other nonsense.

I guess the main reason I'm starting this today is that I have a big project I'm supposed to be working on for my Real Estate class. I'm trying to not start it this week even though I should because its spring break. Wooooo hoooooooo!!!!!!! Not only do I not go to some tropical locale, I get to stay in freezing DC and get handed a shit sandwich to eat. Well, screw you. I'm not going to start until next week because this is a group project and I can't fail it!!!!

So now I have some important business to take care of, such as wading through the playoffs in NBA Live 2005 (yes, I am 27 years old and stil playing video games), walking around outside, getting lunch, trolling the internet, cursing my leaky faucet, broken heater, and running toilet, figuring out who the hell "fitness celebrity" John Basedow is, and possibly watching some tv. Ahhh spring break.

I meant for that last paragraph to be the last one, but the great thing about this bloggin stuff is that it is very train of thought-esque. Very Jack Kerouac (even though I hated On the Road and still don't understand what the big deal about it is/was). Anyway, the point of beginning a whole new paragraph is that I saw this tv show last night for the first time called Long Road Home. Its about Ewan McGregor and one of his buddies from Scotland riding from London to New York on motorcycles all the way around the earth. Last night they were in Mongolia. Unfortunately they didn't run into any mongoloids, but it was still pretty riveting stuff. I suggest you keep an eye out for it.

Mahalo.