Friday, April 01, 2005

Not in those words... officially drops today!

Happy April Fool's, bitches! I assure you, the release of the blog to the general public is no joke. It is appropriate that I am dropping this shit on April Fool's Day, because I am quite the fool and it is April. If you have not been privy to the blog until now, thats because I have not wanted you to see it yet. I was hoping to hone my instrument (my fingers) and get a good backlog of posts going before I shocked the world. As you can see, I was quite busy during March. Take a look at the archives. It'll get you drunk (not really, but if you are drinking while reading you could get drunk).

Please feel free to leave comments on any of the posts or email me at catheterman@hotmail.com, as I'm hoping to make this a more interactive forum (read: hate mail). If you have a blog, please link to mine and let me know, so I can return the favor. Oh, and if you are a female, feel free to send naked pictures of yourself. Anyway, enjoy the blog and remember: When Catheter Man talks, people listen.