Saturday, April 09, 2005

The Li-Berry

I'm sitting here in the law school library on this glorious Saturday afternoon, when I could be outside doing any number of things. Who am I kidding? I'd probably be on my couch watching tv if I wasn't here. Regardless, I wish I was not here for obvious reasons.

I have this group real estate paper that has been looming all semester. Its due on the 11th, but the girl with the female baldness problem in my group thinks we should all have our parts done by tomorrow so we can spend a week "editing" the final version. This clearly conflicts with my wait-until-the-last-second-to-start technique that I have been perfecting since middle school. Anyway, that is the reason I'm here today.

The problem is (Neil Weisman moved in two days early) that I'm just having one of those days where its mentally impossible to do work. I can't even look at this stupid real estate crap for more than about 30 seconds. The second problem is that the professor went around to each group to assign them one or two parts of the paper to talk about in class on Wednesday and surprise, surprise, he chose one of the parts I am writing (one of the parts I am writing that I have no clue about).

I haven't skipped this class once this semester because I always thought that I may miss something important, so I was going to skip on Wednesday because I don't give a shit about what other people wrote. Now, not only do I have to go to this class, but I have to have something prepared that sounds coherent and does not leave some huge, obvious chunk out of. See kids, this is just one example of why you should never go back to school.

Well, I feel like I have wasted enough time today and I should at least look into this crap. See you later.