Monday, April 18, 2005

Stuff subscription pays off


Which one of these three would you like to see in lingere? Posted by Hello

Yes, I'd love to see Paul Pfeiffer in a lacy thong also, but it is not meant to be (yet). According to www.wilwheaton.net, Dancia McKellar (aka Winnie Cooper) did a photo shoot for Stuff Magazine. Normally, I only buy those types of magazines for plane or train rides, but for some reason I started getting Stuff every couple of weeks recently. I have no idea how it happened and I hope they never expect me to pay for it because Stuff could be the worst magazine since Rosie O'Donnell's magazine about krullers and strap-ons. Anyway, if I can get me some sweet Winnie Cooper pics, it will be way worth the $0 I paid for that crap.

Here is a list of former child tv stars I'd like to see less than fully clothed (in no particular order):

1) Soliel Moon-Frye (Punky Brewster)
2) Karyn Parsons (Hillary on Fresh Prince of Bel Air)
3) Tatyana Ali (Ashley on Fresh Prince)
4) Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen (you know who they are)
5) Jenna Von Oy (Six on Blossom)
6) Andrea Barber (Kimmie Gibler on Full House)
7) Tiffany Brissette (Vicki, the robot on Small Wonder)